A paper LO



THE BRIDE

After so long, I created a paper LO. I've been hooked to digital scrapbooking because it was free. Paper scrapbooking here in the Philippines is too expensive! I have no budget before because we are renovating our soon to be house. There are so many expenses and no buget for my hobby. =( I am so glad Honey gave me allowance for it last last week. And I spend it already! LOL! I bought BG Stella Ruby pp, the swirls clear stamp which Iris recommended to me, Prima flowers, and so much more! LOL!

And guess what I will be starting my scrapbook business here in Bicol soon. We are still saving for it. Yay!

I tried to submitt this LO to Basic Grey site but they don't like it. Huhuhuhu!

I hope you like this LO.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “A paper LO”

Cleo said...

Lovely wedding photos, you looked beautiful. I have Venician Blinds in my home & I LOVE them - keep me posted on what you decide.