Ahhhh LONDON!








LONDON!

First thing on my places to travel list is France and next is London. I would love to visit the great place. I would love to see the majestic views of Tower bridge, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, BA London Eye, and most specially the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. In those pictures they are so lovely and amazing!

If I were there I would like to stay in a nice and comfortable Hotels in London. I am sure that it is really nice! I love the place for sure I will also love the hotels in there. I would like to have a hotel that is near a very amazing attraction in London. And of course a nice and cheap hotel is what I am looking for so Cheaperthanhotels.co.uk is the best site to visit.

The Hotels in Manchester is also great! I searched the web and found the cheapest hotels they have and wow they are so great! And also the Hotels in Birmingham are great too. If you are planning to visit these places you have to go to their site and book now your hotel.

Newer Post Older Post