Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I think every woman wants to be beautiful, in fact I wanna be beautiful! heheheheh! I always admired those celebrities on TV having a sexier body, and those models with fair skins on the magazines. I wanna have those too! But sadly I was born like this, a very petite lady, flat nose, curly hair and not so fair skin. I hated my hair being curly so I had it done straight. I also use whitening creams, lotion, soaps to have a more fairer skin. And sometimes I daydream of having a cosmetic surgery travel. My goodness this is a very expensive dream! LOL! This is to change my not so perfect body. I wanna do it in Beverly Hills. Just to have a different location and environment.

I also dream of trying the los angeles breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. Come on this is my blog I wanna say what I want! It is not a crime to daydream! LOL! I wonder what it feels after the surgery! hehehehe! Maybe all of the guys will look at me! (sorry hon! heheheh!). And I will become (my greatest dream) a super model! LOL! I am such a crazy woman right now!

I am happy day dreaming of something that is super impossible to happen. But if you will ask me if ever this dream will come true, and one day I have all the money to go on a cosmetic surgery travel? Maybe I will pause and think if I will really do that. Because this will change everything. Maybe I will be super busy I have no time already for my hobby (Gosh!). I will be out of town most of the time for work. And this might cause the breakage of my family! hahahahha! Honey might leave me if I will be followed by a lot of men! LOL!

So I should think twice right?

Newer Post Older Post