Honey in Davao again

Yup that's right, Honey is in Davao again. He has a tour with the Baranggay officials of Pioduran, Albay. It will be a 1 week tour including the travel there so I am alone again for 1 week! Huhuhuhuhu! I miss my Honey so much! But I need to understand him because the salary he will be getting there, will add to the payment of our debts. Nowadays we are suffering from how we will pay for our debt. It is so pain on the head thinking how we will we pay for that debt! Grrrrr!

I am trying not to think of that but it keeps on bugging me right now. I sometimes find myself looking so far and thinking! I feel sorry for my husband because I can't even help him! I am so sad about this situation of us right now. Maybe God is testing our patience. I hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Wish us luck!

Newer Post Older Post