Cellphones


When I was still in high school cellphone was a hit. My friends and classmates has them except me. Mom and dad won't allow me to have a cellphone at that time because it was expensive. I envied them because they have the best cellphone at that time. Come graduation day, dad gave me a gift and then when I opened it, it was a cellphone! I was really really happy! I was jumping up and down. It was really a dream come true. It was my first cellphone. It lasted 2 to 3 years to me it think. Its not that I don't want it anymore. It's because I already have a new one. I asked mom and dad if I can have a new cellphone and they agreed and gave me money to buy a new one. And then when Jun and I got married he lend me his new camera phone. My old cellphone is nowhere to found. So to sum it all, right now I have no cellphone at all! hahhahaha! The cellphone I am using right now is owned by Jun. LOL!

I wanna get my own cellphone if I already save enough money. I wanna try the new Motorola RAZR 2. It is sleek and classy! I love a cellphone like that. seems to match my personality. It also have a bigger screen which I need also because having a small screen on my cellphone can make me headache. My eyes are not 20/20 anymore so big screen is more preferable to me. This cellphone is so thin I can just put it in my pocket without worrying on the bulkiness on my pants. And wow the screen on the cover is a touch screen! You can browse the music folder, control the music player, check recent calls, and manage messages without opening the flip. Amazing isn't it!

I think this will be a hit! If my saving are already big I will get this phone for sure. Will buy it because its worth it! So you guys who are planning to buy a new cellphone you can check out the new Motorola RAZR 2. I still don't know how much it is right now, but no matter what price it has, its all worth it!

You can check the Wirefly blog for more details about the new phone.

Well having my own cellphone is an achievement for me. Specially if it is from my own money. And from my own sweat. I will never be guilty anymore of asking money from someone just to buy my favorite phone if I will buy with my own moolah! hehheeh! I will be happy if it came true!

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Cellphones”

bombastarr said...

haha, i felt the exact same way when i was drooling over my Moto Razr v3x. I was literally dreaming about it every night! haha =) I know the best things in life are free (and not material things!) but how can one resist a new cellphone in all its clamshell glory??

MOTOROLA is love. ♥