I am 24 now!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

to me!!!!!!!!!

Wow I am already 24!!! I can't believe it I am already old! hahahahah!

I will cook spaghetti later. I will have a small celebration here at my parents house. I cannot celebrate on our house because there is a "pabasa" for Jun's Lola. It her first death anniversary. Mother-in-law and other relatives of Jun will be there. I will bring spaghetti there instead for the snack.

My brother will be coming home from Kuwait together with his family later. I am really excited!

Well I already have a gift from my sister-in-law. She paid the UHU Glue I ordered from April. Yey! More scrapbooking glues for me!!!!

Honey is very silent about my birthday gift. he doesn't tell me. I don't want to bug him. He might not give me any. ahahhaha!

Another gift just came in!

Woohoo! I am moving on to Round 4! Thank you so much scrappinmoms for giving this as a gift to me. I really appreciate it! Mwuah!

You can see the announcement here. and my entry here.

Newer Post Older Post

5 Responses to “I am 24 now!”

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Diane! 24 is very young...enjoy the spaghetti and the company!

Diane said...

thanks te agring!

Juzahlyn said...

happy birthday Diane..how nice is it to be 24 hehehe

Jenn Valmonte said...

24 is not old, dear... hehehehe.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Diane! May you have more birthdays to come!

Ano nga kaya ang gift mo from Jun....hmmmm... baka truck load of scrapping stuffs? Sana nga. =)

Congratulations on making it to the next round of Scrappin Moms Idol!

Diane said...

thanks Juz! super nice to be 24! ahhahaha!

Jenn, salamat! Sana nga truck load ano? hehehehhe! Hindi ko na sya kinukulit kasi baka wala na ibigay sa akin. mag aantay na lang ako. hehehehhe!