Top 30

Woohoo! I made it to Top 30 contestants to the Scrappinmoms Idol Challenge! I am so happy they chose me to be a part of the Top 30. Thank you so much Scrappinmoms! I am so happy today! I feel like I won already! Hihihiihihih! And to all of my co-Top 30 contestants congratulations! Goodluck to the next round! I am so stressed thinking what to do this time! I haven't done a scrapbook with only cardstocks in it! Whew! Off to think of a LO. Bye!


Can you see me? I am the only picture there with a name in it! hahahahah! For sure you won't miss seeing me there. LOL!

**************************************************************
Yesterdays post was about sadness. And now it is about happiness! Thank God for making me sad yesterday. Because that may be the reason why I am happy today! Thanks my dear Huey for praying for Mama to be in the Top 30. I always believe that you are whispering to God and saying "God, make my Mama happy today, she was so sad yesterday so please make her happy this day!". Thank you so much my baby! Mama and Papa always love you! Continue praying for Mama ha? We miss you so much!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Top 30”

Christine said...

Congrats, Diane!! Good luck on the next round!

Diane said...

Thanks Christine! bat di ka ba sumali? Magaling ka naman eh. Next time sali ka ha?