Missing Honey

I miss my honey so much! I called him last night and he said they will be leaving Davao City today. Yehy! He will be home soon with some Pomelo from Davao City! I love Pomelo so much! I can't wait to see him again. And eat those yummy Pomelo!

******************************************************

Today is the 4th birthday of my Yaya's son. I will cook Bihon later and buy some cake. They are like family to me already. I treat them as my brothers and sisters. My yaya was there for us when we are young and I am always thankful to her.

******************************************************

I have one scrapbook LO to share with you today. I made this last week and haven't had the time to scan and upload it. This is my nephew Lilo with his favorite blanket. He can't live without that blanket on his side. Heheheh!


Have nothing to say much today. Bye for now!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Missing Honey”

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, napadaan lang. Hope everything is OK with you. Musta na? Medyo di na kita nakita sa forum...siguro di lang kita maabutan hehe.

Diane said...

oo nga di mo lang cguro ako maabutan. Hindi ako masyado nagpopost dun... Miss ko na gumawa ng digital scrapbooks. ehheheh!