My Birth Month

Wow its already....

Glitter Maker

I love my birth month! I am so excited to celebrate my birthday this year. Not only that Honey promised me to give an allowance for my Scrapbooking hobby (WOOHOO!), I will be 24 already this year! My gosh! I am old na!!!! LOL!

Honey and I might go to Manila on my birthday (August 31). He said if we have enough budget we will go to Tagaytay to have a vacation. I hope the net of our Bus will be large enough so that we can go for a vacation. Goodluck to us!

Newer Post Older Post

3 Responses to “My Birth Month”

Anonymous said...

ohhh...your august pala...malapit na bday mo ah! btw, i have a new tag for you (July Roundups)!

Jenn Valmonte said...

uyyy...kita tayo when you go here, ha?

Diane said...

Thanks Jenny! gawin ko maya maya yung tag mo. Thanks din Jenn... oo ba kita tayo.. will inform you pag natuloy kami.