A Candle Lover

I am a candle lover. When my husband is still courting me, He asked me what are my favorite things to collect, and then i said I love candles. I love the smell of candles and the way they look at the living room. He will buy me a lot of candles in different shapes and sizes. I totally love them!

I have seen a petroleum based candle wax here but a Soy bean wax is not yet familiar to me. I discovered while searching on the net that Cater Pillars Candles is now selling Soy Candles. This is really unique. I've never saw a candle made out of Soy Beans!

They have the Best Soy Candles on the web. Do check them out! And they also sell Wholesale Soy Candles for you to sell also to your friends and relatives. I am sure this is going to be a HIT to buyers and candle lovers. This is something new to the market and a lot will try this one. I want to have one too!

Newer Post Older Post