Charity

I am always happy when I see a person donate something to charity. They are truly admired because they have a good heart! I know God will bless them for thinking of others first before them. I didn't experience donating large amount or expensive things I have to charity, but I can also call myself a donor and a helper. Because all of my old clothes, toys, school books, school bags, shoes, notebooks and accessories are given to my cousins or to the daughter of our maids. I am happy to give it to them. I feel light whenever I help others. My mom taught us to help others in different ways as we can. And I thank my mom for teaching us to be like this.

So are you thinking of donating your things? Go now and don't think twice! It will help the needy for sure. I always believe in the saying "Your trash can be others treasure", so those old clothes, magazines, books, hair clips that you don't use anymore will be gold to others. It doesn't hurt to give a little something to others. For sure you will make them happy. And did you know that you can donate your cars to charity? Yes, a Car Donations in Los Angeles is accepted. Isn't it wonderful? Those old cars that are still running and in a good condition can help.

If I have a car I will Donate My Car in Los Angeles. If it can help others then why not? I am so amazed by how an L.A. Car Donation can help others by those cars being donated to them. I salute them for thinking out of a kind donation. To the person who is responsible of these idea, I admire you so much! Thank you!

Newer Post Older Post