I digiscrapped again!

Credits: Everything from Melissa Bennett except heart doodle by Ida, Ribbon with clip, journal paper and Staple by Jessica Bolton, Twill by Victoria Feemster, Stamped Alpha by Meryl Bartho, Wild tear action by Atomic Cupcake,


Credits: Everything from Bren Taylor-Boone. Color Frilly and Fabulous Funky kit.

I made this just now. I've been blank about the Idol LO but I got to make a digital LO. hahahahah! I don't want to think about the Idol challenge right now though the deadline is already on thursday! ahhahahahah! BAD GIRL!

Anyways, I made this for my two beautiful cousins. They asked me to make a scrapbook LO to post on friendster. This is what I came up. I hope they liked them!

Newer Post Older Post

3 Responses to “I digiscrapped again!”

Joy said...

Nice pages Diane! I'm sure they'll love it! :D

Juzahlyn said...

great layouts sis...love the colors

Diane said...

Thank you joy and Juz! Mwuah!