Saddness

I was browsing my old blog and came across Teacher Precious' (Huey's Physical Therapist in Manila) blog. I already read this but I don't know why I re-read it again.

Here's her post last March 10, 2007.

for Huey...

it has been a long time since i updated this blog. i wanted to write a lot of new stuff... my trivial realizations and juvenile discoveries... but too was too bus
y to write them down... Now that i have a little time... im actually making time for this... and its not even a good one.. i received a sms from an old friend... and i just cant accept her message. i wanted to think that it wasn't true or i misinterpreted it. but i don't think i did. it was exactly what it is... a lost of a loved one... (please, let it be untrue!!!) he and his family touched me in so many ways... change my life in so many ways... their lives will never be the same again... mine will never be the same again. things like these makes me rethink my closeness with everybody around me. there are times i wished i never made contact to anyone, just far away, distant from each other. so that when the time comes, you wont feel anything... numb of the pain of losing... but "living alone" ain't living at all... i have to cope well with the coming and going of people in and out of my life.. our lives will never be the same again... i hope it goes better anyway.... soon.... ************
i'll miss you, see you baby Huey....

Posted at 3/10/2007 9:45:58 pm by myPrecious

****************************************************************

I am crying right now. After reading that post I can't control my tears and it kept on falling down my eyes. I MISS HUEY SO MUCH!!! And tomorrow is his 5th month anniversary. I will still visit him even if Honey is on his way back here in Bicol.




Teacher Precious was very special to Huey and to us. She was the only teacher of Huey that I am comfortable with. She loved Huey so much. She cared for him. I can see the love she has to Huey whenever we go to CHIPS for his therapy. I also miss her. I miss going to CHIPS every Tuesdays and Fridays. But I hope we won't be there again, except for some visit I think.

God Bless you Teacher Precious! We will never forget you. Huey loves you so much!

Newer Post Older Post