Bothered

I've been so "big" lately. I don't weigh the same anymore. I gained 2kls already (Yup that bothers me already! hehehhe!) If I will let this just like this, I will surely blow like a baloon! heheheh! I was really upset with my body, so I decided to go on a jogging every morning to Liñon Hill. I asked hubby if he can join me, and he said yes. Yey! I wanted to stay slim just like before. So that I can wear my already-small-for-me blouses and t-shirts. I am running out of clothes!!!! Waaahhh! I need to exercise!

Honey and I wake up everyday at 5:30 in the morning to go to Liñon Hill. There were a lot of people there trying to lose weight or maybe just being fit. I saw a man going up and down 3 times! Whoa I can't do that! Just by going up I am catching my breath already. But it was really fun! I am determined to be fit now! haha!

Well, If I am in Los Angeles I will try the los angeles tummy tuck. I wanna get rid of the belly I got when I was pregnant 2 months ago (before the miscarriage). I always check the mirror of what my body looks like and I am so annoyed by my belly. I wanna get rid of it!!!! Grrrr!!!

A lot of people are trying california plastic surgery and california breast augmentation. I know they are safe in their centers. A lot of people are doing this already so this is not a shocking news now. Plastic surgery, Breast Augmentation or tummy tucking are now considered beauty. It is now an essentials to a woman. Well yeah they still have a choice if they will do it or not. One must think twice if they will be doing this. But if your braind told you so and your heart follows, why not give it a go.

If you are thinking of having one you might want to check them out.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Bothered”

Jenn Valmonte said...

ako rin...mas maganda talaga pag may walk buddy. i lost some weight na, but since I am really fat, di gaanong obvious. hahahaha.

good luck