July Roundups!

Tagged!

JennyR Tagged me.

I am not tagging anyone! feel free to snag this if you like it!

July Roundups:

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Yes, Seventeen, Good Housekeeping Magazine ( That's all I can remember eh.)

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Tv Shows: ABS-CBN shows, Ambush Makeover, America's Next Top Model, National Geographic, Discovery channel.
Movies: Fantastic Four 2 and Transformers

What special days did I celebrate and how?
July 29, our 3 years and 8th month Wedding Anniversary. Honey din't celebrate with me. :( He was busy with his motorbike and work. :( I celebrated it by myself. Singing and cooking lumpiang shanghai.
July 10, Huey's 4th month in heaven. We went to the cemetery and lighted candles for Huey.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Honey gave me money to buy sandals. hihihii!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
I got fever this month. Can't remember the date.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Honey and I went to Bulusan, Sorsogon and saw for the first time the very beautiful Bulusan Lake. Went to the mall with my family and ate at my favorite resto Shakey's.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
I love Shakey's. Got to cook Lumpiang Shanghai for the first time. It tastes good naman.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
hmmm... I bought things for the house last week. I bought 2 sandals for myself. hihihihi!

What were this month’s disappointments?
*Still no Internet connection at our house. Waahhh!
*Our house paint is still not done.
*Haven't lose weight. :'(

What were my accomplishments this month?
*I earned money from PPP and other blog earning sites. Still needs to get OPP's more.
*Paper scrapped.
*cleaned our room and the house.
*Start having our gate painted.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “July Roundups!”

Jenn Valmonte said...

hi diane...

could you please tell me how you could earn just by blogging? can you get it in cash? tell me about it naman. e-mail me, please. thanks a lot.