Blogsvertise



I am here at Blogsvertise! Can you see me?

Newer Post Older Post

4 Responses to “Blogsvertise”

Dauphine said...

Hi Diane kitang kita kita hahaha. Congrats to you. Nice to hear you are one of the active member of blogvertise. Ako naman hina sa site na eto kasi I can just only receive rare posts then plus yong gusto nila 3 paragraphs per post. Nababaliw ako thinking how many words they are asking. Anyway I'm so happy for you sis. Take care and God Bless! By the way congrats for your pregnancy. Ingat palagi.

Diane said...

Thanks Dauphine for the wonderful comment! How I wish I am pregnant na ulit! hahaha! i just had a miscarriage last june eh. And parehas lang tayo walang makuhang tasks sa Blogsvertise kasi hindi naman talaga ako active dyan. Kapag may tasks eh di go! heheheh! Salamat ulit!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice place you got here. I like it. Anyway, would you care to exchange links? pls.let me know if you do ok? Goodnight!

Diane said...

Sure Nor you can link me. Thanks for dropping by!