Toot!!!!


I am really excited at the same time nervous yesterday because I might not be included to the Top 24 contestants anymore. I am really excited to know who will be included to the Top 24. This morning I texted Issa if is it a Bad news or a Good news. I am not at my parents house so I cannot check the announcement. And the Issa replied Good news Diane we are still in!!! Bad news the next round is so hard! I am happy upon receiving Issa's txt. I made it to Round 3!!!! Thank you scrappinmoms for picking my LO again. Mwuah! You can view my LO here.

I am puzzled on what the next round will be until I came here at my parents house and checked that it will be about Altered item! OMG! I haven't done any altered item! And this challenge is so hard because they twisted it. The altered item should be not of its original purpose. For example *an altered picture frame is NOT allowed if you will use it again as a picture frame. (*Taken from the site). My goodness! What will I do? What household item should I use? Until now I have no idea.

This challenge is really tough! Whew!

Newer Post Older Post