Christmas Shopping

The "ber" months will be here again. And Christmas day is 3 months to go. Wow I can't wait to celebrate Christmas once again! Last year was so sad we had to celebrate Christmas without electricity because of the super typhoon that hits the Bicol Region. Although this year will be the saddest Christmas to Jun and I because Huey will be not celebrating with us anymore. We won't be receiving gifts for him anymore. =(

Anyways, I am already listing my gifts for those who will receive gifts to me. So guys if you are saving and buying gifts already for your love one and for your relatives don't forget to check out online coupons on the web. It will save you a lot of money. You can get the
Shoe Buy Coupons and Circuit City Coupons for your online purchases.

Go get one now!

Newer Post Older Post