Gifts for me pls.

My birthday is fast approaching. August 31 is so near already. I will be 24 by then. I will cook spaghetti and maybe order a cake. Will have a little celebration because my brother and sister-in-law will be home by that time from Kuwait with their childrens.

Well, I hope someone will give me a gift. hahahahah! Honey are you reading this? LOL! Who wouldn't want gifts, right? Hmmm... If you are thinking of giving me a gift, I would like to have lots and lots of money to buy scrapbooking stuffs! hehehe! That will make me happy right now.

Btw, Have you think of something unique to give to someone who is special or maybe to me(hahhahaha)? Well think no more, check out these Personalized Gifts that is so unique! I would love to have one like these.




The Photo Blankets and those Photo Pillows are cute! It is so unique to have your pictures in it. And who knows you might even have a dream of the person or thing on your blanket and pillow. It will feels like you are hugging the person on the pic. You may put the picture of your crush and dream of him and hug him.

Go get one now!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Gifts for me pls.”

Mich said...

Hi Diane! Magkasunod pala ang birthday natin! Sept 1 naman ako. hehehe! Advance Happy Birthday to us! ;)

Mukhang matatagalan siguro ang pagbalik sa Bicol. But I'll let you know kung babalik kme. :)

Diane said...

Ay advance Happy Birthday sa atin!!!! heheheeh! Cge contact mo na lang ako if babalik ka na ulit dito sa bicol para mag meet nama tau. Ingat1