At Home

Hubby is finally home from a tour in Manila, Vigan and Baguio City. I miss him so much. Poor him he hasn’t slept a full 8 hours yet. e has to drive from time to time to take place of the sleepy driver. He arrived at 3am but he needs to go to Casiguran, Sorsogon to drop his passengers there. So he arrived at our house at 7am already. In time for breakfast. After breakfast we headed to Lola Paz’s wake. We stayed there for a while and then I ask him if we can leave already since he was sleeping already in the couch. Poor hubby! He has to rest.

He has a lot of presents for me and my family. He got me a strawberry jam, a choco flakes, brownies, Lengua de gato, a lot of garlic and a brand new Helmet! I love the helmet a lot! At last I am finally safe in riding the motorcycle. Heheheh! Cool!

Welcome Home Honey!

Newer Post Older Post