Saw this Guy

... in an internet cafe browsing Yahoo or is that a Google, and typing the word "dating" into the search box. I wonder why he typed that. Maybe he is researching on the subject. But I guess he is looking for a date. Or maybe looking for a partner or his future wife. I never saw what happened next to that guy. Well I saw him leave the cafe. He seemed old already and maybe desperate to meet his partner already. Poor guy! If I am that guy I really should move fast. Time is running out on him and he might be left out! Just like what happened to my Uncle who is now I think 60 years old. He never met his Ms. Right. =(

It is so cool that you can now use the internet in finding Mr or Ms Right. I wished my uncle experienced the thrill of an online dating. A lot of my friends' love stories were through the net. different stories but same setting. It is so sweet finding the right man online isn't it? You'll never know if the one who popped up a CTC (Care to chat) message on your YM (Yahoo messenger) will be your life time partner. Ohhhhh how I love to read love stories like that!

So are you looking for a date right now? Maybe it is not yet your end. You can still find the right woman for you! You can check out Themodernman.com. You can learn there how to get the pick up artist and how to meet women the right way. There are also a lot of nice guys out there in which you can consult and share your experiences. They are super friendly and helpful! They can also help you find the woman that best suits your personality. Also check out the free audio on their site. It is so cool you can listen to your favorite music while learning how to date a girl! maybe you can play the right music with your mood. If you are angry you can play rock music and if you feel some sweet moments you can play love songs. That is totally fun way of learning! I really suggest that you try it out. There is no harm on doing it. You'll never know what will happen next right? So go now and enjoy browsing the site! Good luck!

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Saw this Guy”

Unknown said...

For a REAL pick-up artist site check out http://www.BecomingAPUA.com