Still sick

... but feeling okay. I am now a little bit ok already. I just need some rest though. I still have colds and slight fever. I hope this will be gone tomorrow since hubby is inviting me to their drag race. Their group are the coordinator for the race. He is asking for my support and I want to be there for him. It'll be exciting for sure! I just hope me being sick will be ok for tomorrow's event.

*************************************************************
Blackout! There is no electricity here in our place the whole day!!!! Yep the whole day! My goodness! It was very boring and very hot! I am sweating a lot when I stayed at our bedroom without electric fan! I need to rest so I slept the whole day. This colds gives me a very sleepy day. Well at least I got to rest.

*************************************************************
The news about the explosion at Glorietta2 saddens me. How could people do those things? How could they hurt so many people? I will just pray that everything will turn out fine. I hope people will be more careful these days.

Newer Post Older Post