About Credit Cards



It is very annoying if you have a bad credit isn't it? It cracks your mind and it gives a lot of pain in the neck. I never experienced having a credit card because I am too afraid to experience what dad experienced with his credit card. The company kept on sending him bills even though dad never used the plastic. And they are threatening him already by telling dad that they already sent the documents to their lawyer and dad can arrange it to their lawyer or else. My goodness! I don't want it to happen to me! I hate threats! My friend whom I shared this problem of dad told me that there is a site that can help my dad. It is called Bad Credit Offers. They help people get up with a very bad credit. Oh! Thank God for them! I admire people that work with this kind of work. I salute them!

Newer Post Older Post