Tagged by Yen

Thank you so much Yen for tagging me.

1. What’s your favorite color? Purple.
2. What’s your favorite quote? Live life to the fullest!
3. Favorite television show? Americas Next Top Model and a lot of abs-cbn shows.
4. What part of the chicken in your favorite? Breast or wings.
5. When you get a cold or the flu are you tough or a big baby? I am a big baby. I wanted hubby to baby me. hehehhe!
6. Are you more serious or a big dork? a big dork!
7. Use one word to describe how you are feeling right now. Free.
8. Name your worst habit. Procrastinate.
9. Name a book that you could read over and over again. My scrapbook books.
10. Are you a collector of anything? I collect stationeries, flip flops, and scrapbook materials (haha!)
11. What’s one of your favorite blogs to read? Yen’s Blog!!!!! I love to stalk her. hihiihih!
12. Name one thing you are passionate about. Scrapping!

I am tagging Jenn, Ella, Cabbie, Cookie, and Issa.

Newer Post Older Post