A great place





... to visit is France. I envy KC Conception because she experienced living there. She is such a lucky lady! For sure her family stayed to one of the beautiful hotels in france. I am imagining right now what is the look of the hotels there. I mean the inside look. I am thinking of luxurious beds, clean rest rooms, beautiful decorations, perfect sceneries from outside, sweet smell of the bedroom, smooth sofas, intricate design of the carpet and welcoming attitude of the staffs. It is so nice to stay in a nice hotels that has the feel of treating like a queen. Well of course you have to pay your stay there.

Another place I want to visit if ever I am in France is Paris. this is the place where KC stayed for 4 years. And watching her special tv program makes me envy more. She speak a lot of Italian words and familiar of the places there already. I bet she also stayed in one of the hotels in paris. Well when she first got there of course because she said she stayed in a low profile apartment there.

KC is a celebrity even when she is still in her mothers womb but she managed to live an ordinary college student life in Paris. I admire her and her mom Sharon Cuneta so much!

Newer Post Older Post