Celebrations

I have a lot of things to celebrate. First is the wedding of my two cousins (mother side and father side), the update of my other blogs PR to 4 (woohoo!) and Our 3 years and 11th month anniversary. I am so thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to celebrate. I thank God for the blessings he gave us. This is such a big break to me for having a high PR. I can now grab a lot of OPPs and be paid well. Thank you Google for giving me a high PR.

I also voted for the barangay elections yesterday. It was a peaceful election and I hope to the other places it was peaceful too. My Uncle ran for Barangay Chairman and guess what another blessing... He won! Lots and lots of things to celebrate! And yesterday is our wedding date and one more month to go and we will reach our 4th anniversay! Yey! I am really happy and thankful for the time that God has given us (Jun and I) to share wonderful moments and cherish it until we get old. I love you Hon, you always know that. One more month to go!!!

Newer Post Older Post