Answers!

I snagged this from Aggie. Thanks Aggie for this!

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? No. I was only 20 then and was on my thesis writing. But I graduated of course!
2. Were you married at the time? Not yet. But on my 4th month we got married.
3. What were your reactions? Really really SCARED but thankful.
4. Was abortion an option for you? No but I was really confused that time I even think of that. My goodness!
5. How old were you? 20
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? Hubby bought me a pregnancy test and it was positive.
7. Who did you tell first? Jun. I told my mom a month later.
8. Did you want to find out the sex? Hmmm… I can’t remember but maybe yes because we wanted to have an ultrasound already.
9. Due date? The due date was kinda confusing, based on the count of my doctor it was April 20, 2004 but the ultrasound said it is on May something. Maybe Huey was too small for a normal baby the time I went on an ultrasound. He was born March 21, 2004, he is a premature baby.
10. Did you have morning sickness? Hmmm.. yes but for a limited time only. I am a behaved preggo ! hehehhe!
11. What did you crave? Mirinda fruit, bbq, and porkchop. They said if you eat something burned your kid will have a dark complexion but Huey has a fair skin.
12. Who/what irritated you the most? Jun. I am always angry at him.
13. What was your first child’s sex? Boy. He is now in heaven.
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? Yes.
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? A lot!!!!!!!
16. Did you have a baby shower? No.
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? Not a surprise neither I did know because I didn’t have one.
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes, UTI.
19. Where did you give birth? At Home.
20. How many hours were you in labor? 7 hours only!
21. Who drove you to the hospital? I gave birth at home.
22. Who watched you give birth? Only the midwife and me is in the room.
23. Was it natural or C-section? Natural
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I can’t remember.
25. How much did your child weigh? Huey is very small since he was a premature baby. He was only 2.5 kls.
26. When was your child actually born? March 21
27. What did you name him/her? Huey Dhale
28. How old is your first born today? Huey died at 2 years and 11 months old so he is now 3 years old and 6months. I don’t have a baby right now.

Newer Post Older Post