A very sad day!

Yesterday was the burial of Jun’s Lola. Jun wasn’t here because of a tour in Manila. So I was the one who represents our family. His brothers and sisters we’re there and other relatives as well. I was sad with this kind of scenes specially when the choir began to sing the song for burials. I can’t control my emotions, my tears flowed into my cheeks. I remember everything about Huey’s. I cried because I miss him and at the same time sad of Lola Paz being gone already. She is such a nice person to all of us. I am sure Lola Paz is now with Huey.

A little funny story at the burial is that as I am preparing myself for the burial I am searching for a white blouse to wear but i can’t find one. The one I found was too small for me. So I opted for the pink one. I don’t want to wear red since it is not recommended for burials (ask me… I don’t know why!). When I arrived at my parent-in-law’s house all I can say is My God! Why all of them has to wear white! I am so shy to go inside! But what can I do so I just picked up my confidence and proceeded with my entrance. So what if I am the only one in pink? hahahahah! What matters most is that I am there to say goodbye to Lola Paz and say a little prayer for her.

Newer Post Older Post