Meet my Husband

Lovely tagged me this. Thank you so much Lovely!

This tag is simple. If you feel comfortable and your better half does too, you can post a picture of him in your blog ( but if not a description will do). May it be a baby picture anything that you like with the following:

1. First name: if he doesn't like his name plastered all over the internet, a pet name will do.

2. How and where did you meet?

3. Characteristics

4. Your plans 20 to 30 years from now.Easy right? A lot easier than digging the old photos. So let me go ahead and start with mine.

Meet my husband Jun Miraballes
  • 1.) I call him Honey.

  • 2.)I met Jun in a VHF Radio. It was a communicator in which you say over instead of ok? heheheh! I was very new in using a radio like that. Dad gave my older brother one so I was very curious on that new toy of my brother. I kept bugging my brother to borrow his toy. Until I find myself talking to people I didn't know and got very comfortable with the conversation. And Jun was there too just listening at our conversations. When the eyeball came I finally meet Jun. I considered him as my older brother, I even call him "Kuya". And after a few meetings I finally fall in love with him. Little did I know he felt love at first sight with me. And the rest was history.

  • 3.Jun is super patient and understanding. I love how he treats me like a queen. I love how he baby me. He is my Mr. Right and thank God I found him.

  • 4. 20 years from now I will be 44 and he will be 53. Hmmm... what will happen on that year? Maybe we are already settled at that time, with 3 kids running around our own house. We will travel outside the Philippines and spend the time with our family. I guess that is what will happen 20 years from now.
I am not tagging anyone. You can grab this if you like. =)

Newer Post Older Post