Listen Up Boys!


I remember when I was in high school and a guy went up to me and said if he can court me. Well he was nice but very direct! I am not against guys who is very frank about their feelings but they should do it in the right place and in the right time. He should know the right words to say and he should be respectful to the girl he is asking for a yes or a no. I was too young at that time so I don't know if I will let him do what he is asking me or not. Now I realized that he might be testing his tactics on courting a girl! My goodness! With his very frank words and very arrogant voice no one will let him do what he wants.

It is always an issue to a lot of boys on How to seduce a woman. I always asked my husband on why it has to be a big deal to them. And all I got from him is that if they won't do everything for the woman they love they won't succeed in getting their hearts. Yes he was right. I will feel depressed if ever the man I love won't do his best to win me. Right?

There is always a right time to know How to be a player. They shouldn't always do it all the time because a woman might get hurt and he will only push the girl away more by doing that. You can also get the woman you love by reading their
Body language
. If you want to know more of those body languages and tactics go t Themodernman.com. They can help you with that. And oh they will email you those free tips. Aren't that great?

So go now to their site and learn! Good Luck!

Newer Post Older Post