Bad Credit

I never experienced having a credit card but I saw what dad went through when he was having problems with his credit card account. There is a lot of money involve there. I really don't know why but I can see that my father is so stressed already with his credit cards. He once told me not to use credit card. But I am so curious on how to use it since I am earning online and I think I need it.

Last night while browsing on the internet I came across this site called BAD CREDIT OFFERS. At first, I didn't understand the thing they do. But when I read their about us page I now understand that this is the perfect site for dad for his bad credit offers. They help you with the rating of your credit. They give you a guide in order to attain a nice credit rating. They also have a credit report and credit counseling sections to further help the customers.

So if you are having trouble with your credit go to this site and I am sure they can help you a lot!

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Bad Credit”

Flinders Pony Club said...

hi. Love your work...I found you at 2peas....i do not have a credit card but here in Australia you can have a debit card instead...you can purchase the same as credit card online (scrapping goodies lol) but the money has to be there to use it, and if not there you cant...LOL!!! so no monthly interest ect, but still purchaseing is easy as most sites only take credit card,,,hope this helps cheers Alana