Tagged

I was tagged again by Erra. Thank you sis! :D

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me: (1)I have a curly hair. I had it relaxed at the salon. (2) I never experienced working after graduating from college. (3) scrapbook addict (4)Computer Science Graduate (4)I wore my first eyeglass when I was in grade 5. Until now I am wearing an eyeglasses. (5) I don’t eat vegetables. (6) I can never leave the house without my bag with my cellphone in it. (7) I love to sing.

A - Age: 24
B - Band Listening To Right Now: Imago
C - Career: A wife ( avery tough career!!!! =))
D - Drink or Smoke: Drink (occasionally)
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Issa, Yen and Cookie
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: I have a boyfriend….. my husband. I consider him as my bf because we are starting all over again after the storm.
I - In love: forever with my husband.
J- Junk Food You Like: Cheetos
K - Kids: Huey is in heaven already. We miss him so much!
L - Longest Ride Ever: Bicol to Davao via land.
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Girl: Erin, Divine, Tiffany Bree, Marthena Boy: None at the moment.
O - One Wish You Have Now: To have a child.
P - Phobias: cockroaches, snakes.
Q - Favorite Quote: Live life to the fullest!
R - Reasons To Smile: Eating Ice cream.
S - Sleeping Hours: 11pm-8am (haba noh?)
T - Time You Woke Up: 8:00am
U - Unknown Fact About You: I don’t like vegetables.
V - Vegetable You Hate: Everything except squash, jackfruit, malunggay.
W - Worst Habit: Shopping addict in terms of my hobby ~ scrapbooking
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest, nose/face
Y - Yummy Foods: Spaghetti
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Anyone can grab this tag.

Newer Post Older Post