My Horoscope

Friendster Horoscope for October 24, 2007

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)

Virgo

The Bottom Line

Step back from a relationship that has become too combative. You need time apart.

In Detail

Skip the shortcuts and stick to the straightaway today. This applies to all aspects of your life: Romance, health, work, school, family, etc. Your conversations should all be as direct as possible, your actions should be unambiguous, and your routine should be as efficient as can be. Getting sidetracked or lured away by promises of more time or more money is not a good option, so avoid veering off in any new directions. Your extra efforts will pay off handsomely today.

Wow! The bottom line hits me! I really think Hubby and I really needs a time apart. I might be suffocating him. But I think we also need some time with each other. Just to talk about everyday lives.


Newer Post Older Post