Cosmetic Surgery


My God! I have a new zit near my nose right now! I just hate it when I have a zit. I feel so ugly already! My face is now like a moon or like the planet mars!!! This is a bad timing to have this when you are expecting a visitor in your house later? Grrrr! How I wish I have a clean face again! Way back in high school my face is somewhat flawless! I just wish I will be like that again. Hay!

I have heard that a lot of people at trying to have their face cleaned and to further enhance their beauty they go to a surgeon or the ones like Beverly Hills cosmetic surgery. They want their face to be lifted up or have a nose job. I've seen this picture of a girl on the net who went into a nose job and wow! All I can say is that she is very beautiful! Just like the normal one. I didn't even noticed that she went to a surgery. Surgery nowadays is a must already. Because of the quality of work that is in demand abroad, beautiful women are now hired more than those with flat nose or ugly skin. So having a surgery is an option to a lot of Filipinos. Some would even try the Beverly Hills plastic surgeon and the beverly hills tummy tuck which is located in the US. They will travel all the way from here to that place because doing the job abroad is the safest way and you can also relax a little bit.

I just wish them or maybe you a good luck if you are having or thinking of a surgery. Always Pray okay? Think of it first before you do it. God Bless!

Newer Post Older Post