Colleen's Tag

Thank you Colleen for tagging me!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Jun (my husband).
2. What were you doing at 0800? We are still eating dinner at this time.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Checking emails.
4. What happened to you in 2006? So many things I can't mention it all here.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I love you Hon!
6. How many beverages did you have today? One. Water only.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Orange.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Jeepney fare which cost me only 7 pesos.
9. Where were you last night? Here at my parents house.
10. What color is your front door? Brown ~ the color of wood.
11. Where do you keep your change? On my purse.
12. What’s the weather like today? It's raining here right now.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mango. Super love it!
14. What excites you? Reading my newly bought books!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I just had a hair cut last Sunday.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Not yet I am only 24.
17. Do you talk a lot? I am a shy person. But here in our house I talk too much! haha!
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I have a DVD of it but I haven't watched it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yah. My friend Farah's boyfriend.
20. Do you make up your own words? Hmmm... I don't think so.
21. Are you a jealous person? Super!
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Angela
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'... Karah
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Honey
25. What does the last text message you received say? Thank you Hon!
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope.
27. Do you have curly hair? Yes. I had it straightened.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Home. Later.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Secret!
30. What was the last thing you ate? Macaroni Soup.
31. Will you get married in the future? Nope. I am already married!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? My goodness I haven't watch a movie in the past 2 weeks!
33. Is there anyone you like right now? My husband Jun. I love him so much!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This morning.
35. Are you currently depressed? Not anymore.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Colleen tagged me. Thank you dear!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Yen, Jona, Lovely, Macy, and Patty.

Newer Post Older Post